[Pack] Joe Jacket From JA + Bonus Textures

Hi everyone , Sorry for taking so long to make a new post  , Today I am going to represent to you The skin of Joe Barbaro in vito's Jacket Converted From Joe's Adventures , Also i Made Some Extra Textures ported from Mafia 2 Mods , you can Find  4 differnt Textures , I hope you Like It :

( Click To See The Full Resolution )

  •  Niko Bellic Clothes :


  • Screenshot from Mafia 2 :

  • San Andreas Screenshots :



Download From : Mediafire :


http://www.mediafire.com/download/xc7nkk9bg7bctmu/Joe+Bonus%5BTXDs%5D%E2%99%A0.rar

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing it, dude.
    Just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:15:00 PM

    Excellent skins pack for Mafia II, you have planned to do skins pack for GTA IV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Now , I am Creating those Skins For San Andreas , May Be I will Try Some For Gta IV , Thanks For Comment !!!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous12:02:00 AM

      Sorry I meant that if you could make skins pack for GTA IV GTA SA

      Delete
    3. No Problem , i Will Do My Best !!!

      Delete