Candy Suxx - Vice City [Remake]

Hi Everyone , I Represent To You The Biggest Work I Ever Make For San Andreas , The Skin Of One Of My Favorite Characters On Vice City , Candy Suxx , I Always Looked For A High Quality Skin Of Her , But Nothing Found , So I Decided To Create Her , I Took A Long Time On Editing The Hair Model , And I Made The Bust Bigger , The Butt Wide For A Bit , And Random Face Of A Gorgeous RedHead With Blue Eyes , I Also Replaced Hands And Feets , Unfortunately The Hands Doesn't Move In Some Animations , And There Is A Small Bug In Her Shoes , But I Think The Model Still Looks Very Sexy , And I Am Sure You Will Enjoy It !!!

 - ( Click To See The Full Resolution )






- Artwork Of Candy Suxx :


- Screenshot From San Andreas :











 Download From : (+18 Only) MediaFire .
( Password : ELpadrino1935 )
  
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9bgjidfy2bwu6hh/Candy_Suxx.rar
 

15 comments:

  1. Forgive me saying this, but I personally think that there is no uglier character in Vice City (frankly speaking, all VC female characters are ugly; their beauty isn't that important in the game after all xD) As to your work, you definitely made her look incredibly better - lovely face, long hair and natural figure. Congratulations, Elpadrino - unusual character. I've read your note about being absent and I'd like to wish you all the best. Once again thank you for sharing your work, my friend.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Respect Your Point Bro , But i think Vice City Was The Most Favorite Game Of All Time To Me When I was Young , I Was Obessed With Its Artworks , And I Liked All Its Characters , And I Think Vice City Females Are The Most Beautiful Girls On Gta Series , Even Better Than Sa & Iv . I Think You Find Them Ugly Because The Game Is Old For A Bit ;D
      From Other side , I Am Glad That You Liked The Model And Everything On it , Thank You So Much !!!
      And In The End , Thank You So Much For Supporting Me All This Time , You Were Very Kind , I Promise I Will Come Back As Soon As I Can , With new Skins And Mods , Thank You & Adiรณs mi hermano :)))))

      Delete
  2. Amazing work. If you do the same with Kent Paul you will be my god !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK My friend , i will try , thanks for the comment !!!

      Delete
  3. Amaazing!!!
    SA needs more boobs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg god job :)

      Delete
  5. you can convert the candy for gta vice city?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry my friend , i only make skins for San Andreas , thanks anyway !!

      Delete
  6. Anonymous2:52:00 AM

    Password ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already in description :
      Password : ELpadrino1935

      Delete
  7. Looks like Bianca Beauchamp if you ask me... And I'm not minding that...

    ReplyDelete