Scarlet Johansson - Black Widow [Celebrities]


Here Is The Skin Of The Gorgeous Actress Scarlet Johansson In Her Famous Role Black Widow , I Never Made A Perfect Head Model Like That Before , The Model's Face Looks Real & Exactly Like Scarlet Face , And I Think The Body Fits With The Head , I Really Take A Long Time To Edit This Skin , If You Like It , Leave A Comment , Enjoy !!!

- ( Click To See The Full Resolution )


- Screenshot From San Andreas :









- Screenshots From Captain America Winter Soldier Movie :


- Download From : Mediafire .
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yohdd8n6ssy4c5z/Scarlet.rar

4 comments:

  1. The model looks great, good choice of the body (Resident Evil, I guess). On the other hand, I think that her hair should be light brown not red. Anyway, excellent work of yours, Elpadrino. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Are Right , I Used Jill's Body From Resident Evil , And I Didn't Pay Attention To The Hair , I Will Try To Fix It , Thank You For The Comment !!!

      Delete
  2. dude thank you very much!
    your mods are awesome!

    ReplyDelete