Twilight - Bella [Celebrities]

Hi Everyone , I Represent To You An Other Skin Inspired From Celebrites , The Skin Of Bella From Twilight Movie , The Face Model Looks Great And Very Similar To The Kristen Stewart Face , And I Inspired Her Clothes From The 3rd Chapter : Eclipse , The Skin Looks Great Ingame And Very Similar To Her , I Hope You Enjoy ! :

- ( Click To See The Full Resolution )

- Vray Render -

- Ingame Graphics Screenshot -

 - Screenshots From Twilight : Eclipse Movie :




Download From : Mediafire :

4 comments:

  1. Another great characters, Elpadrino - you are very fast at creating them, my friend. Once again thank you for sharing your work.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot my friend , i'm glad that you like my work !!!!

      Delete
  2. mantap brader..! terima kasih sharingnya.semua skinnya saya pasang di gta sy.thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete