Girl From Saints Row [I'm Back !]

HI Everyone , Here I Am After I Disappeared For A Long Time , I Am Back With New Projects And Skins That I Am Sure You Will Like It !!!

- This Is The Skin Of A Gorgeous Girl From Saints Row 4 , Made Responding To A Request From A Friend , The Model Is So High Quality , And She Looks Very Sexy Ingame , ENjoY :

- ( Click To See The Full Resolution )





Screenshot From Saints Row 3 :





- Download From : Mediafire .

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ook82ospd06hatb/SR_Girl.rar

9 comments:

  1. Beaufitull!!! SR has awesome models!
    Thanks for the model bro and nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Am Glad That You Support Me , And Also Happy That You Liked The Skin , Thank You Brother !!!

      Delete
    2. Make more Saints Row IV Bosses please? I can't find any Saints Row Bosses for San Andreas.

      Delete
  2. Hello Elpadrino. I am glad to see you back, my friend.
    Beautiful lady, "Saints Row" characters seem perfect for SA.
    Thank you for the model and take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much my dear friend , i am glad that you liked my works !!!

      - just keep in touch to see some new works that i am sure you will like it ;)

      Delete
  3. Hey El, Awsome work once again. Keep it up. And can I get the password sent to me at williecwoody@gmail.com?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey El, Awsome work once again. Keep it up. And can I get the password sent to me at williecwoody@gmail.com?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:41:00 AM

    password? :/

    ReplyDelete