Lance Vance - Vice City [Remake]

Since I Created Candy Suxx , I Decided To Make The Other Characters Of My Favorite Gta Of All Time , So Here Is An Other Character From Vice City , Lance Vance , I Inspired The Work From Its Artworks , Try It And You Will Feel Like You Are On Vice City :D , I Hope You Share The Same Opinion !!!
The next skin will be Tommy , ENjoY ;

- ( Click to See The full Resolution  )



- Artwork of Lance Vance : 




 - Download From : Mediafire . 
If You Like It , Leave A Comment ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mffdie33fz9xgfp/Lance_Vance.rar

3 comments:

  1. I remember this guy well, as slippery as an eel. Great idea to bring him back.
    Awesome character, Elpadrino. Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Really Liked Your Comment Brother , I Am Glad That You Liked This Skin , Thank You So Much Bro !!!

      Delete
    2. The pleasure is all mine.
      Cheers.

      Delete