Lola Del Rio From Gta IV Artwork [IV]

Here Is The Skin Of The Famous Girl Character From Gta IV Artwork Lola Del Rio , She is Also Known By Lollipop Girl Name , There Are Many People Who Tried To Find Her in the Game , Unfortunately She Doesn't Exist , So I Decided To Creat Her , I Know That The Face Doesn't Look Like The Girl In Artwork , I Made The Face Of Sophie Dee Responding To A Request From my Contact Form , I Hope You  ENjoY :

- ( Click To See The Full Resolution )





 - Artwork From GTA IV :

 Download From : MediaFire 
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mb5sxj9c3etvt38/Lola_Del_Rio.rar

7 comments:

  1. nice one bro ! hey btw can you add my blog http://vindicator285.blogspot.com/ i've added yours ! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure My Friend , I Added You !!!
      Thanks For Comment !!!

      Delete
  2. Nice mod my friend. I enjoyed it ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much , i am really glad that you liked it :-)

      Delete
  3. Very good release my friend. She's a perfect replacement for a female pedestrian. Well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro , i am very glad that you liked it !!!

      Delete