Tommy Vercetti - Vice City [Remake]

Here Is The Skin Of My Favorite Protagonist On Gta Series , The Skin Of Tommy Vercetti On " Mr.Vercetti " Suit , Since Tommy Was Inspired And Voiced By Ray Liotta , I Used His Face To Make The Skin , And I Think It Looks Good Ingame, I Hope You Like It Too :

   - ( Click To See The Full Resolution )



 ArtWork Of Tommy " Ray's Face "


Mr.Vercetti Suit Of Tommy : 




 - Download From : Mediafire . 
If You Like It , Leave A Comment ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u64s1kcb1uau41e/Mr.Vercetti.rar

5 comments:

  1. First thing that came across my mind when I first saw your version of Tommy Vercetti was "Goodfellas" - this guy looks familiar and actually bears a resemblance to Henry Hill. Vercetti comes back in great style.
    Another great character, my friend. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutly right !!! I think the same way too , i am really glad that you liked it . really thank you , Brother !!!

      Delete
  2. Can you make a HD version of Sonny Forelli ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice :)
      I will give it a try ;)

      Delete
    2. Big thanks can't wait :D

      Delete