Jessica Rabbit [Remake] [Celebrities]

Because SA Needs More Skins Of Gorgeous Girls , I Inspired This Work From The Beautiful Jessica Rabbit , But With Some Modifications , I Was Going To Make the Original Cartoon Model , But Everyone Know Jessica , There Wouldn't Be Any Fun If You Remade Her , So I Tried To Make Her Look Real , I Removed Her Gloves And Changed Her Hairstyle , Also I Replaced Her Face With A face Of A Gorgeous Girl , The Rest Of Her Body Looks The Same As The Original One , This Skin Is Going To Look Great In Game , I Am Sure You Will Like It :

- ( Click To See The Full Resolution )







- Screenshot From San Andreas :












 Download From :  MediaFire .
( Password : ELpadrino1935 )


http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ym1uvp0v9t74fa/Jessica_Rabbit.rar

19 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:10:00 PM

    Nice skins mate, do the original jessica skin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try, may be i will make a nude version of this skin too and i will post'em together , Thanks for comment !

      Delete
    2. As i said I am working on it , may be i will post it on Jan 2016 , thanks for your comment !!

      Delete
  2. WOW
    Awesome big boobs!Well done my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really glad that you liked it , thanks for the comment my friend !!

      Delete
  3. skin pack fatal frame 4 plis ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will try my friend , thanks for your comment !!

      Delete
  4. Great work on the character, looks awesome.
    Thanks Elpadrino!

    Merry Christmas and take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fei , i am glad that you liked her and also happy to see you around !! thanks for your support bro :)

      Merry christmas & happy 2016 !!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I Will Do My Best My Friend , Thanks For Comment !!!

      Delete
  6. Anonymous3:46:00 AM

    Beautiful, but still have some "error"
    The dress must be close, attach to her SKIN (not gta sa skin) at the BREAST, and BUTT, there is still some distance between dress and body.

    And the Hair, should not block her breast, it is distrack, look at the hair i feel it just like something hard, not smoothy hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. @anonymous
    I am agree with some of your points , and i think it's very hard to do what you have said , like the hair and butt for example , i think the most important is that the model still looks good , after all it's only 3d model , not real ...
    And my final words , if you see that it can looks better with some modification , you can edit it ;3
    Thanks for comment anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it asks me for a password to enter this file :'{

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks For Downloading
      I Already Poste Password :
      ( Password : ELpadrino1935 )

      Delete
  9. the skin was perfect!
    Thank you for providing the download :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. valeu pelas skins , em site br(brasileiro) tem pouca opรงรฃo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. is says wrong password and i used ELpadrino1935

    ReplyDelete