Gangster Girl from Loadscreen [Remake]

Hello Everyone , This Is An Other Remade Skin For San Andreas , This Time I Made The Gangster Girl On Loadscreen , The Skin's Body Is Almost Like Rochelle's Body From The Previous post , I Changed The Bandana's Color To Blue , And Also I Tried To Make Rihanna's Face On The Head Model , But I Don't Think The Skin Looks Like her , But It Still looks Great , I Hope You Like It Too :

 - ( Click To See The Full Resolution )



 - Screenshot From San Andreas :









Inspiration :





Download From :  MediaFire .

 
download947.mediafire.com/p2eiwc19gzmg/1r4ou09embb4d41/Rihanna_By_Elpadrino1935.rar

12 comments:

  1. That is another superb dkin! Congratulaศ›iuni! Pls fi next Perseus from Gow2 or Viศ›o Genovese!
    P.S: Romania likes and supports your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good model, my friend.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear friend , i'm happy to see you around !!!

      Delete
  3. Good skin Bro and nice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brother , i am glad to see your comment !!!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous10:53:00 AM

    try remake a new body version and also nude!, I Love it Latina ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great skin... But She's Actually beta version of Catalina, Character From GTA San Andreas And GTA III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame Rockstar Were not Use This In Final Game.... If they does that would be a great

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete