Rochell'le - Artwork Girl [Remake]

Hi Everyone And Happy New Year 2016! , This Is The First Skin Of The Year After A Long Time Of Absence , I Made The Skin Of Rochell'le The Girl On San Andreas LoadScreen , I Tried As Much As I Can To Make This Skin Look Like Her , Especially The Hair , I Really Hope You Like It :

- ( Click To See The Full Resolution )




- Screenshot From San Andreas :









Special Screenshots ; Click To See :





 Download From :  MediaFire .
( Password : ELpadrino1935 )
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i7kremp1q163gf1/Rochell'le.rar

10 comments:

  1. She looks hot!Nice job my friend!
    Keep bringing good mods on this new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot mu friend !!! I Hope you always keep making mods too , i am glad to see you around :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! You and Diego are doing the best skins for Gta so I wish you would still do them. I hope you didn't forget me with those real gangsters skins and the God of War ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! You and Diego are doing the best skins for Gta so I wish you would still do them. I hope you didn't forget me with those real gangsters skins and the God of War ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words my friend , i really appreciate it :) and i really hope to keep making mods for sa , but i feel sad to see that many players are loosing intrest in it :( but i never get bored from it ;)

      And about skins , i will do my best to make all your requests , thanks a lot for your comment !!!

      Delete
  4. friend can do a favor and tell me the password

    ReplyDelete
  5. friend can do a favor and tell me the password

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already in description :
      Password : ELpadrino1935

      Delete