[Mafia3] Lincoln Clay HD

Hello Everyone , Finally i found out the real Actor Of Mafia 3 protagoniste Lincoln Clay , He is not the voice actor Only , But the face of lincoln is the same face of the actor , i Made this Beta version of him and it looks a way better than the first model i made ...
Remember that Mafia 3 hasn't been released yet , So this is just for enjoying it ;)

- ( Click To See The Full Resolution )



2K Game's Hangar13 studios :

Future Projects :
Real Actor :




-----------------------------
For My Dear Friend Calin Epuran


This skin is made especially for my friend @Calin Epuran  for his birthday : today 27/02/2016 .
Happy birthday my Friend , i hope you like this Skin :)






Download From :  MediaFire .
If You Like It , Leave A Comment ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/04nv762obn7p7p2/%5BMafia3%5D+Lincoln+Clay+-+By+Elpadrino1935.rar

20 comments:

  1. Thanks you a lot, My Friend! It's an incredibile skin! This is one The most wonferful gifts that i've recived this Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you For Your Kind Words Brother , I am glad To Read It , Happy Birthday !!!

      Delete
  2. Ooomg cant wait for the us army version :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Will Release it Soon My Friend ;) Thanks For Your Comment :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Buddy :)
      Wait until you see the us army model ;)

      Delete
  4. My Friend, after you finish your Mafia 3 project(pls do Vito old too),you should start doing The Godfather,Assasins' Creed or Gta4 Skins. Best wishes from Romania, your Friend Calin

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Friend, after you finish your Mafia 3 project(pls do Vito old too),you should start doing The Godfather,Assasins' Creed or Gta4 Skins. Best wishes from Romania, your Friend Calin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy , i will start working on your requests , but i don't think i can make the old vito ... May be i will retexture one of mafia 2 skins.

      Thanks for your support brother , have a nice day :)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still waiting for Pablo Escobar skin. I recommend you create Colombian Cartels skins. Again greetings from Poland. Your skins are awesome :P.

      Delete
    2. Hello my friend , i am sorry i forget your request , i will do my impossible to create them , thanks a lot for your comment my polish friend !!!

      Delete
  7. Hey man, check please Mafia 2/Characthers on youtube and please do The one from 1:32(Frank Vinci young) and If you have time and If you want you can do Leo Galante ÃŪn Prision and at home! Best wishes, your Friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the young frank vinci character doesn't exist ... If you mean frank vinci then here is his skin :
      http://elpadrino1935.blogspot.com/2015/06/frank-vinci.html

      And about leo galante , i will do your request ;)
      Thank you for your comment once again :)

      Delete
  8. Vito army too my Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When are you going to post a New skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished from working on a new requested girl skin , i am going to post it tommorow , thanks for asking :)

      BTW do you have a profile on Gtainside.com ??? I'd like to contact you there too :)

      Delete
    2. Sorry I don't have! But if you want I could make one!

      Delete
    3. I Will Be Glad If you Do :)

      Delete