Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal [Celebrities]

This is One Of my Favorite Skins I Ever Made , The Skin Of Michael Jackson In His Outfit From " Smooth Criminal " , The Face Model Is Looking So Much Like The Real MJ , I Used Vito Scaletta's Suit For The Body , I Will Release More Skins Of MJ Soon Like his Outfit From " Bad " And More !!!
I really Hope You like It :

- ( Click To See The Full Resolution )


- Screenshot From San Andreas :










Download From :  MediaFire .
If You Like It , Leave A Comment ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/smvv9x0alkkxok8/Michael_Jackson+By_Elpadrino1935.rar

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:51:00 PM

    yessss you are THE MAN! i was waiting for his!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on this character, Elpadrino, well-chosen suit. I remember Michael was among your wips so I am glad you finally manage to finish him. Well done!

    Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support brother , i am really glad to see you around :)

      Delete
  3. My dear friend, please post a New skin on Saturday because it's my birthday and it woul be a great gift! Hope will you do it! Your friend from Romania wishes you best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brother !!!
      It's a pleasure that one of my skins will be a gift for your birthday , Really thanks for your kind words , Your Request will be Done !!!

      Happy birthday My Friend !!!!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot My Friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome Brother , Happy Birthday !!!

      Delete
  5. Hello ! Very good skins xD I like them all, you could do a skin of Brad Pitt? : V my favorite of your skins is to Alcapone <3 xd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:35:00 AM

    exelent

    ReplyDelete