Catwoman LowPoly [Batman:AC]

So Here is the LowPoly skin of Catwoman From Batman Arkham City , In The Second Picture A WIP of Arkham Knight Catwoman Used In AC Catwoman's Body , Arkham series Are Known With Their HQ Models And Textures , This Why I Turned this Skin into Lp And Used the Head of AK Catwoman In AC One , I hope you like it !

  - ( Click To See The Full Resolution )


Arkham Knight Catwoman Head Swap :

Download From :  GTAinside.
http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/skins/95172-catwoman-lp-batman-ac/

8 comments:

  1. Please do the skins of the Mangano crime family from The Godfather part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:47:00 PM

    Cqn you make stitches rapper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Guess , I will give this a try too !

      Delete
  3. I want to you remind about I recommend you create Pablo Escobar skin. Greetings from Poland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem , thanks for you comment !

      Delete
  4. Interesting post, after wonder woman, cat woman is my favorite female character. You did really good job here, thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem , thanks for your comment !

      Delete